Great Chain Assault has a season once every seven days, and all eligible captains can perform one each day. Once the seven days are over, the season will change. The mode allows for up to 100 characters to be played at once, with the characters present being selected in this order:
- The Characters with the highest total stats, taking all bonuses into account, will be prioritized.
- Characters matching the season's class will be prioritized next.
- Two versions of the same character will not be eligible for this mode.
Every player shall satisfy to the following prerequisites before being allowed to challenge the Great Chain Assault mode:
- Player must be at least Rank 30.
- Player must have at least 15 different characters.
Once the character selection is done, your team power will be defined according to the following criteria:
- Character Level
- Limit Breaks
- Affection Level
- Character Quests Completed
Moreover, a character meeting
at least one of the following criteria will be rewarded with extra bonuses:
- If the character has the same class/affiliation as featured on the team selection menu.
If the character received an increase in affection level in the last 24 hours.
- If the character has been recruited in the last 24 hours.
Great Chain AssaultEdit
- First press the "Great Strike (Out)" button; Great Chain Assault screen will be displayed.
- Once the Great Chain Assault screen is displayed, you are only allowed to press the "Skip" button.
- If each random Chain meets your character with the season's class, then the Chain number will be increased, and so your score.
- Each battle is rated from E to SS.
- Better rewards are given for higher ratings.
- Your performance will be compared against all other season participants, but there are no rewards for doing so, and rewards are solely based on the rating you receive.
Reward Arcana HistoryEdit
|Reward Arcana History|
Sayyad & Wadi