Chain Stories (aka Chain Quests) are a significant component of Chain Chronicle. They are unlocked as you obtain the relevant key characters.
Each quest in a Chain Story comes with a relation chart. Besides forming part of the story, characters in the chart get a 1.5x attack bonus when used in a team against the quest. However, they are not required to unlock the quests.
All characters related to a Chain Story are drawn by the same illustrator.
|1. The Queen's Vengeance|
|2. The Competition for a Prize|
|3. The Lost|
|4. The Earth Shakes|
|5. The Two Heroes|
|6. Death and Rebirth Suite|
|7. Sea Breeze Ark|
|8. Sprite Warriors|
|9. Clergy of the Battlefield|
|10. The Ogre Blacksmith|
|11. Magic Academy Finals|
|12. The Golden Witch|
|13. The Lady of Salvation|
|14. The Dreams of Maidens|
|15. The Conqueror's Ambition|
|16. The Glory of the Sea|
|17. The Children of the Sun|
|18. The Pure and the Guilty|
|19. We are Healthy|
|20. Paradise Lost|
- Each Chain Story has a unique completion reward.
- Phoena is awarded after a certain amount of Chain Stories are completed. No specific Chain Stories have to be completed to get her.
- The first copy is given after one chain story is completed.
- The second is given after four chain stories are completed.
- The third is given after seven chain stories are completed.
- The fourth is given after ten chain stories are completed.
- The final is given after twelve chain stories are completed.