Big-Game Hunts are events where certain types of enemies drop specific items that can be exchanged for various rewards, including Ultra Rare Arcana.
Similar to the War Chronicle, the event takes place in a unique map that's only available for the duration of the event and there's a questline to follow along with it. However, instead of gaining event points for completing quests, there's a small chance of encountering enemies carrying sacks or golden chests and running away from the battlefield.
These enemies drop the resources required to get both accumulation rewards and the exchange rewards in the shop. The accumulation reward requires a total of both items listed.
- Only quests in the dedicated map will contain monsters who drop the resources.
- After you complete all clear quests in a specific area in the map, a free quest will unlock in that location.
- Enemies will have specific weapon type that they're weak against.
- Two enemy types will be encountered throughout all the quests in the area, and both types will drop different resources and have different weaknesses.
- Featured Support Festival recruits will have the weapon weakness of one of the two enemies and will also boost the amount of the resource obtained from that enemy.
- The featured Ultra Rare for the event is given once upon completing the story.
A Target Rush has a chance to activate after the completion of any quest within the selected map. This will significantly increase the number of chest-carrying opponents in the next quest done within the map and will end immediately after. Otherwise, there is no time limit for when the quest has to be done.
|Limit Breaks||Stat Boost||Item Multiplier|
|No Limit Breaks||+100% HP||300%|
|1 Limit Break||325%|
|2 Limit Breaks||350%|
|3 Limit Breaks||375%|
|4 Limit Breaks||400%|
|Friend/Guest Support Character|
Exchange and Accumulation RewardsEdit